and Construction Services
To complete CresTechnologies’ service integration to the markets we serve, we provide field and construction services to support our engineering and equipment business. This integrated format of “Total Scope of Supply”, offers the economic flexibility and performance security our Clients require.
Our field services range from equipment inspection and repair, to installation. These services are provided as stand alone service requests by the User; long term maintenance / service contracts; and construction / erection contracts.
CresTechnologies provides field service to maintain and repair our process equipment. The services are provided as needed under CresT service rates.
Maintenance and Service Contracts
Maintenance and Service Contracts are long term agreements between the equipment User and CresTechnologies. Under these contracts, CresT provides manpower to maintain the process equipment. These contracts can provide:
• 24-hr response to repair requests for off-site agreements;
• maintenance program for pre-planned inspections and service;
• customized inventory of parts for estimated yearly consumption;
• full time maintenance force to provide daily service;
Project / Construction Management
CresTechnologies can provide Project and Construction Management services. These include:
• Project scheduling;
• Contractor selection and management;
• Cost monitoring, control and reporting;
• Change management,
• Field personnel;
• Overseer responsibilities;
CresTechnologies can provide the full field labor to turn the design into a reality. Our full construction services can provide and manage:
• Structural Erection
• Piping and Ductwork
• Process and Instrumentation
Foundations and Concrete
• Millwright and Mechanical